• Unlike traditional shadecloths, has no plastic-like feel or appearance.
• Championing most other synthetic shadecloth materials, is composed of a double thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) fiber to provides a pleasant hand.
• Features eight intricately woven patterns, intriguing textures, and fashionable colors.
• Is produced by an open-end manufacturing process of the jacket-and-core of TPOs to permit re-polymerization and reweaving again into a new shadecloth or made into something else—endlessly.
• Becomes the newest member of the EcoVeil® shadecloth family—the Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM silver and GREENGUARD group.
• Is PVC free, flame retardant, and antifungal.